Love Connection Ministries

"Where LOVE will Never give up on You"

We continue to ask God for....but it's done. Seek the Lord and His righteousness. Seek to be an

yielded and obedient vessel. Seek to live a holy and abundant life. Seek to please God in ALL

you do.

As I was praying God spoke this to me that ``It's Done.`` I've finished it on the cross. Whatever you need; whatever you will go through; whatever you want, It's Done. Your responsibility is to activate your ``FAITH`` in God. Believe what you have asked God for. What good is a new phone if you don't activate it? It will not operate in its purpose if you don't do something. Work without faith is DEAD.

Resurrect your visions and dreams. Wake them up! Spray some anointing on them. Speak over

them with the power in your mouth. Life is in your tongue. Stir up the gift that is in you.

I John 4:4b- because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Do something! Be a vessel that will serve the purpose you were created to be. Sitting on your stool

of do nothing will not get you to your destiny.

John 19:28-After this Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished,

that the scripture might be fulfilled saith, I thirst.

When Jesus spoke the words ``I thirst`` that was the sign that He was near His death.

John 19:30-When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished:

and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Jesus knew what signs to look for. You must know what signs to look for.

Signs and wonder shall follow them that ``Believe.``

Jesus knew when it was finished. His thirst and the offering of the vinegar were

the signs of the fulfillment of the His destiny here on earth

The Lord wants us to connect with Him in such a way that we will know the signs.

It's done! It's done! It's done!

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PRAISE THE LORD MINISTER JOANN SMITH,

God is great and greatly to be praised. Happy 2013 to you and your family and may the blessings continue throughout this year.  The word that God had you to send forth on the first day of this new year was right on time.  I feel in my spirit that it is done and  I am praising him before the manifestation.

Thank you sooo much for the confirmation. Blessings,

Apostle Dr. Geraldine A. Green-Reed

Amen!!

I believe it! Not it's time to start acting like "IT'S DONE!!"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Minister JoAnn Smith - Visionary.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service