Love Connection Ministries

"Where LOVE will Never give up on You"

As we press in, we are pressing into God's strength and not our own strength. Refocusing our lives in the right direction and placing our priorities in the right order.

Philippians 3:12  Not that I have already attained, or am already perfect; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ has also laid hold of me.

Pressing toward the things of God in Him. We are not looking back on the things of the past but we are adding "New" and " Positive" energy to our lives. No, our lives are not perfect, but we are striving each day to spiritual maturity.

Philippians 3:13-14 Brethen, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ.

We release out the old life and press into the new one. We Press out all the negativity, wrong decisions, wrong attitudes, depression, and laziness.

2 Corinthians 5:7  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Pressing out the 'but', 'if', and "I can't" syndrome. Many times we say, ''If I could just find the right person, then I would be so happy". "If I had a lot of money, I would be so happy". I can't be by myself, I got to have someone. " But if I had waited just a little while longer, I would have met the right person". These but's, if's, and I cant's are lies from the devil whispering into our ears, trying to stop us from pressing on to the upward way, new heights and gaining strength everyday.

Don't look back or reach back. We are still praying, as we Press on to higher ground, believing the Lord will do what He said He would do. Press on to the prize that is set before us to win. Press on to Christ, the pathway He has already cleared for us to be winners.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we don't give up.

Remember, don't stop moving! Press in, Press out, Press on.....

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is good 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Minister JoAnn Smith - Visionary.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service