Love Connection Ministries

"Where LOVE will Never give up on You"

This is what I have heard the people of God saying about forgiveness: they say that they forgive, But I won't forget. This is very dangerous for a believer to listen to a part of God's Word and not ALL of it. I must repeat God's Word. Hebrews 8:12; for I will forgive their wickedness and I will remember their sin no more. Why do we say that we forgive, but do not forget? Then this is not genuine forgiveness. True forgiveness is not hanging on to the remembrances of what someone did to you. God made a choice to forgive "US" and to forget "OUR" sins. So we can make the same choice without hesitation. Not forgetting it and not letting it go will stop your growth and put a separation between God and you. Don't keep bringing up what someone did to you because God doesn't want you to remind him about it either. 

Romans 8:1-2; Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and

(its consequences) death. Then the question is, how many times are we to forgive? Well, this is the answer: Matthew 8:21-22; then Peter came to Jesus and asked, Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up to seven times! Jesus answered, I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. To make it plain, as many times that they trespass against you. Didn't Jesus forgive you? Even now, He's still forgiving today.

Ephesians 4:32; And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.

GOD DOES NOT REMEMBER YOUR SINS...HE DOESN'T BRING THEM BACK UP TO YOU...

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! 

Views: 21

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Minister JoAnn Smith - Visionary.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service