Love Connection Ministries

"Where LOVE will Never give up on You"

Let me share with you and minister to you for just a few minutes.
Many people's hearts are broken because of this Pandemic. Our hearts are sickened because we have been in this Pandemic longer than we ever thought that we would be. Many of us have lost jobs and can’t feed our families. We can’t pay our rent or mortgage. Not to think of, our children are not able to go to school or daycare. We are not able to visit with our parents nor grandparents. So many of us have missed doctor’s appointments and surgeries. We are sickened to our core, not being able to attend our children’s graduations or our children’s dream weddings. On top of that many of our children were not able to attend College safely. We are not free to have fun and go on our yearly Vacations (Cruises) or to the Beaches.
Many of our family members and even ourselves have gotten the Coronavirus. Our hearts are broken because some made it but some didn’t and we can’t understand WHY. The MOST heartbreaking is that we are not able to be by our loved one’s bedside while they were dying.
This Pandemic has moved us to a place of anger, depression, unbelievable sadness, hatred, unwanted loneliness, and boiling over with anxieties. But there is a solution. Let God repair your heart.
God performed the first surgery on Adam and Eve.

Genesis 2:21-23 So God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and closed up the flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of man, and he brought her to the man. This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, for she was taken out of man.

During this Pandemic, we have learned how to do many things differently. This Pandemic has CHANGED us. It has TRANSFORMED us.
God gives us Doctors, Scientists, and Prophets as well. God has given them 3 simple strategies for this Pandemic 2020. The simple strategy is for us to do ONLY three things; 1. wear a mask, 2. social distance (6ft), and 3. wash our hands for 20 seconds. After then we can get this Pandemic 2020 under control. We know that obedience is better than sacrifice. There is POWER in Obedience and Unity. The number 3 means divine wholeness, completeness, and perfection. The number 3 is associated with the Trinity. The word trinity means the unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead. Trinity expresses the way Christians should relate to God: worship God the Father. Follow the example set by God the Son. God the Holy Spirit lives in them.
When we come into Unity using the simple strategy God has given to the Scientists just by wearing a mask, social distance (6ft), and washing our hands for 20 seconds, then God will give us the VICTORY, as He did with Joshua. God gave Joshua a simple strategy to use to get the VICTORY. It’s alright to REPENT! I REPENT for my sins, my disobedience in the name of JESUS. You can read the entire 6th Chapter of Joshua.

Joshua 6:1-5 Now the gates of Jericho were securely barred because of the Israelites. No one went out and no one came in.
Then the Lord said to Joshua, See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its King and its fighting men.
March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days.
Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams’ horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets.
When you hear then sound a long blast on the trumpets, have the whole army give a loud shout, then the walls of the city will collapse and the army will go up, everyone straight in (NIV).

God gave Joshua 3 simple strategies; 1. to march, 2. blow the trumpets loud, and 3. shout loud. They all obeyed, they all were on one accord, and they all were in unity; God gave them the VICTORY. When we all obey, when we all are on one accord, and when we all are in unity,
God will do the same for us. How simple is THAT?

James 2:17 Faith, if it does not have works (deeds and actions of obedience to back it up), by itself is destitute of power (inoperative, dead).
Come on and let’s girdle up ourselves in God’s Truth and let’s Pray each other through this battle. Let’s NOT give up! Victory is OURS!!!

Here are some “Mental Brain Storms”

Don’t allow negative energy into your space.
Don’t allow the spirit of worrying to possess your mind.
Don’t allow resentment and bitterness to ride beside you.
Don’t allow the spirit of loneliness to replace the Holy Spirit.
Don’t allow gossiping lips to be your motivator.
Don’t allow the spirit of depression to medicate you.
Don’t allow unforgiveness to cheat you out of a healthy life.
Don’t allow what you see be the final answer.
Don’t allow your mistakes to be the end of your story.

Let God Repair Your Heart!

2 Chronicle 7:14
Psalm 30:2;103:3;107:20;118:17
Proverbs 4:20-22
Jeremiah 17:14;30:17
3 John 2
Isaiah 58:8

Please make copies and share this with family and friends!

Written By: JoAnn Wymbs Smith
loveconnection.ning.com

Views: 63

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Minister JoAnn Smith - Visionary.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service